Macafe-Green Coffee Nicaragua
An exceptional highland coffee. Farmed in traditional style under shadow-giving trees by considering mixed floral-cultures. Clear, highly developed aromas with medium content of acid. The aroma reminds of chocolate, caramel and a light, spicy fragrance of orange.
Green Coffee Test Package
We offer a test package containing our 4 different types of green coffee, packed in 2kg each. Thereby you have the opportunity to figure out your favourite type.
Green beans price fluctuation
The price for green coffee beans can change on a day by day basis according to the daily prices they depend on.
Price for green coffee vs price for roasted coffee beans
- Statutory coffee tax (in Germany)
- Cost for roast processing (machines and assets)
- Aroma protecting packaging
- Employees with special know how and abilities which are necessary for coffee refinements
- Intermediate storage and transportation
Legal notes for using green coffee beans
It is permitted to roast coffee for private purposes and private use. As a trader (macafe.de) we are legally bound to provide clients data on request to the German customs for possible investigations.
Information in accordance with the EU-Regulation No. 1169/2011 on the provision of food information
- Name: coffee (green coffee)
- Ingredients: 100% coffee
- Net quantity: according to your order
- Best before date: see packaging badge, remaining time at the date of shipping is minimum 16 month.
- Manufacturer: CARBONE Handels GmbH & Co. KG, Boemsfeld 4, 47627 Kevelaer, Deutschland
- Country of origin: India
- Storage: store cool and dry
- Miscellaneous: contains caffeine by nature