Green Coffee-El Salvador
An Arabica-Coffee, containing the special climate of a coastal region with highlands. Savoury with a fine acid and tropical undertone. A blond roast can emphasize the fine acid, a dark roast can raise a light taste of chocolate.
Create your own Blend
You love to create your own blend? No Problem, just follow this link to your personel coffee blender and create the blend you want to try. You can choose from each raw coffee we offer. Each sort is offered in convenient 1kg units. Give it a try!
Green beans price fluctuation
The price for green coffee beans can change on a day by day basis according to the daily prices they depend on.
Price for green coffee vs price for roasted coffee beans
- Statutory coffee tax (in Germany)
- Cost for roast processing (machines and assets)
- Aroma protecting packaging
- Employees with special know how and abilities which are necessary for coffee refinements
- Intermediate storage and transportation
Legal notes for using green coffee beans
It is permitted to roast coffee for private purposes and private use. As a trader (macafe.de) we are legally bound to provide clients data on request to the German customs for possible investigations.
Information in accordance with the EU-Regulation No. 1169/2011 on the provision of food information
- Name: coffee (green coffee)
- Ingredients: 100% coffee
- Net quantity: according to your order
- Best before date: see packaging badge, remaining time at the date of shipping is minimum 16 month.
- Manufacturer: CARBONE Handels GmbH & Co. KG, Boemsfeld 4, 47627 Kevelaer, Deutschland
- Country of origin: El Salvador
- Storage: store cool and dry
- Miscellaneous: contains caffeine by nature